Current Job Openings - Please send all employment applications to email@example.com
- Accept assigned jobs from supervisor - Perform work at or above efficiency standards
- Diagnose cause and malfunction and performs repairs
- Examine assigned vehicle to determine if further repairs are needed or recommended
- Communicate with supervisor immediately if additional work is needed, if outlined work is not needed or if repairs cannot be completed in a reasonable or promised time
- Document in detail, work performed on repairs
- Road test when required
- Participate in training as required
- Keep abreast of manufacturer bulletins
- Report tool, machinery or equipment defects to supervisor
- Keep shop areas clean and safe
- Maintain and accountable for all dealership owned tools, materials and equipment
- Understand and comply with all federal, state and local regulations
- Perform all duties and activities in a safe manner
- Report any safety issues immediately to a supervisor.
- Other duties to meet business requirements.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1 + year experience in this or a related field
- Must have basic tools
- Welding experience and/or training a plus
- Commercial driver's license a plus
- ASE certifications in heavy truck repair a plus
ESSENTIAL EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE QUALIFICATIONS:
Experience in heavy duty and medium truck repair along with exceptional mechanical, analytical, and reasoning skills.
If you don't have experience, but would like to work for us, please let us know. We have entry-level positions available for the right person.
- Trade school certification in automotive or truck maintenance and repair is a plus
- Must have valid Commercial Driver's License (Class B) or ability to acquire
- Ability to pass DOT drug screen and physical
Team player, current health card and Class A CDL license, and a clean driving record.
- Class A CDL A
- Age 23 or older
- No preventable DOT Recordable accidents while operating a CMV in the last 2 years
- No more than 2 property damage or fixed object accidents while operating a CMV in the last 3 years
- No DUI/DWI, Careless/Reckless driving citations or revoked/suspended license in the past 5 years
- No more than 3 moving violations within the past 3 years
- No use of electronic device while driving violations
- Review and approval of the PSP Driver Violations Report
- Criminal background Check Required
- Able to pass a complete DOT physical, drug screen, and road test
- Able to lift up to 75 pounds
- Good customer service skills